UCC Sports Facilities – Level 5
- All UCC club sport – training and competition is now suspended, in line with government guidelines https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/2dc71-level-5/#exercise-and-sporting-events
- UCC Sport facilities at the Farm and Mardyke will be closed for individual members and adult training.
- We will provide our outdoor facilities, on a strictly limited basis, for training sessions for school going children, outdoors in pods of 15 as per the government guidelines
- We will also provide access to outdoor facilities, on a strictly limited basis, to elite athletes who meet Sport Ireland criteria under level 5. https://www.sportireland.ie/covid19/sport-faqs
“High Performance is defined by Sport Ireland as covering those who are:
- Professional Sports People or Sports people who participate within professional competition.
- A Member of a high performance team funded by Sport Ireland.
- Those who compete at major international events including European and World Champions, Olympic and Paralympic Games.
- Athletes on the 2020 International Carding Scheme
Any club or elite athletes that fall into this category can book facilities via our online booking form CLICK HERE
For any further information, please email email@example.com