UCC Clubs Executive AGM 2018
UCC Clubs Executive AGM took place on 11th April 2018 in Western Gateway Building G05. Along with the election of new officers, changes to the constitution were made and Michelle Healy made a presentation about the Student Hub that is currently under construction.
The new committee elected to the Clubs Executive is as follows:
- President: Bríd Ní Dhonnabháin
- Vice President: Stacie Collins
- Secretary: Emma Lyons
- Treasurer: Aoife Collins
- Public Relations Officer: Ciara Murphy
- Health, Safety & Welfare Officer: Martina Hanley
- Ordinary Committee Members: Daniel Moloney, Andrea Visentin & Shane Kenealley
The remaining Clubs Executive awards were also presented on the night. The title of Best Website of the Year went to Karate.
The title of Best Social Media Content of the Year went to Mountaineering.
The title of Best Community Spirit of the Year went to Canoe.
The title of Best Financial Management of the Year went to Ultimate Frisbee.