We have established new processes and policies to maximise the management and operation of our facilities. The key priorities are to:
- Ensure effective management, operation and ongoing maintenance in our sports facilities with a focus on meeting the needs of students, clubs and teams.
- Make our facilities available to external users and partners in Cork and the wider region.
- Develop new innovative operational training and facility management initiatives and courses.
- Explore and develop ideas and design of facilities and services which meet the lifestyle challenges of our students and the wider population to increase and sustain participation in sport and physical activity
- Lead in the innovation of technology and initiatives to manage, monitor and track participation and engagement in sport and physical activity.
- Utilise and maximise the experience we have in UCC to train and develop the next generation of facilities operatives/managers.