UCC GAA Scholarship Programme
UCC GAA Scholarship Programme 2019/2020
The application process for the 2019/20 programme is now open.
Please apply by completing the 2019/20 application form below. The closing date for 2019/2020 scholarships is 28th June 2019, which should be emailed to email@example.com
- Please CLICK HERE for application:
UCC GAA Scholarship Criteria
Criteria for Short-Listing
- Inter-County representation at Pre-Entry Stage
- OR Selection for Senior Team Panel in Club or Inter-County Competition (U-21 or Minors)
- Succession Planning in Key Positions
- (Post-Entry) Recognition of Outstanding Impact, Progression and Compliance in Club.
Criteria for Awarding of Scholarships
- Re-Awards : Demonstrated progression within UCC Club, Compliance with scholarship programme, and Impact on programme
- Re-Awards: Addressing Inter-County Panel Members
- Re-Awards/New Awards: Top Level current starting Senior Players who may not have played representative
- New Awards: Admission to University College Cork
- New Awards: Top-Level of incoming fresher with representative honours
Interviews/Meetings: (post-application) Scholarship candidates meet with UCC GAA Development Officer and/or committee.
References: Follow-up GAA Scholarship Committee