UCC GAA Scholarship Criteria
- Inter-County representation at Pre-Entry Stage
- OR Selection for Senior Team Panel in Club or Inter-County Competition (U-21 or Minors)
- Succession Planning in Key Positions
- (Post-Entry) Recognition of Outstanding Impact, Progression and Compliance in Club.
Criteria for Awarding of Scholarships
- Re-Awards : Demonstrated progression within UCC Club, Compliance with scholarship programme, and Impact on programme
- Re-Awards: Addressing Inter-County Panel Members
- Re-Awards/New Awards: Top Level current starting Senior Players who may not have played representative
- New Awards: Admission to University College Cork
- New Awards: Top-Level of incoming fresher with representative honours
Interviews/Meetings: (post-application) Scholarship candidates meet with UCC GAA Development Officer and/or committee.
References: Follow-up GAA Scholarship Committee
To apply for the 2020/21 GAA Sports scholarship programme – please apply here: UCC SPORT 2020 APPLICATION FORM