Katie Taylor Bursary 2019
To build on its role in promoting
social inclusion, Wicklow Local Sports Partnership and Wicklow County Council
have established an Educational Bursary for undergraduate degree courses.
The aim of this bursary is to
support a sports person who is entering college to continue playing the
sport/sports they love while in third level education.
The Katie Taylor Bursary is a Sports Scholarship intended for persons who have excelled at and displayed potential and
dedication to their chosen sport.
One bursary of €1,500 will be awarded to the successful applicant
for each academic year. The Bursary will be awarded for a period of 4 years
provided always that funding is available.
Closing date for application is Friday the 20th September
In Order to Apply:
- You must be a resident of county Wicklow
- You DO NOT have to be studying a sports related course
- You must be entering 1st year of college
- You can be playing at a high level in ANY sport
- The bursary is open to Male and Female applicants
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact Wicklow Local Sports Partnership on 0404-20100 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org