- Interested in working as a Match Analysis Operator for the FAI?
Interested in working as a Match Analysis Operator for the FAI?
The FAI have reached an agreement with TRACKCHAMP to record all SSE Airtricity Premier League games and need match analysis operators. They are interviewing on Thursday 3rd December in FAI HQ. Ideally they want people who reliable, digitally competent and are based near a LOI premier division ground to do this work. To apply for an interview ask them to read the details below.
SSE Airtricity League Match Analysis Operators
TRACKCHAMP is an innovative project launched in cooperation between CHYRONHEGO, the world leader in real-time data tracking technologies and bwin.party digital entertainment, the global online gaming company which is listed on the London Stock Exchange. TRACKCHAMP offers sports organizations and football federations a set of unique solutions to boost both the exposure and performance.
Currently TRACKCHAMP is looking to cover several part-time freelance positions of Match Analysis Operator working on SSE Airtricity League video and data collection service from the next season starting in March 2016.
As a Match Analysis Operator you will be required to attend the SSE Airtricity League matches and work from a designated area at the stadium to capture live data and produce live video broadcast from all league matches throughout the league season.
TRACKCHAMP system uses an advanced TRACAB image processing technology which identifies the position of all moving objects in the sports arena in real time and produces an automated live video broadcast with detailed scoreboard information. Your main tasks will be to operate data gathering and player tracking software and also supervise the production and the quality of the video output.
The positions will become available from the beginning of March 2016. Training will be provided to all successful candidates along February 2016.
– The successful candidate will have a passion for football and an in-depth knowledge of the SSE Airtricity League and a good tactical understanding of football.
– He/she will be required to arrive at stadiums 2-3 hours prior to start of each match so preferably should be based in the area of SSE Airtricity League clubs. There may be also some travel involved, but we will try and keep this to a minimum.
– He/she must be willing to work weekends and evenings.
– Whilst not vital, experience of broadcasting would be considered an advantage.
Applications should be made in writing to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your CV and a brief outline as to why you think you would be suitable for the role.
More information can be found at https://www.trackchamp.com/