We want to ensure sport and physical activity in UCC is an inspirational and central part of the student experience; drive the connections and engagement with our alumni, wider community and stakeholders. We will do this by:
- Developing and launching the UCC Sport for Life Club – Many Tribes-One Team to connect our players, volunteers, sponsors, supporters and alumni through their pride and belief in UCC Sport.
- Creating a university-wide ripple effect of pride and support in the pursuits and achievements of the Skull and Crossbones community through visible and consistent communications at multiple cross-campus touch points.
- Continuing to democratise the power of sport for one and all
- Using the power of the Skull and Crossbones to maximise Cork’s passion for sport
- Launching a new initiative to build global connections, partnerships, events, competitions, opportunities and strategic alliances with like-minded, networked universities in line with the University’s Strategic Plan 2017 – 2022.
UCC’s sports clubs provide opportunities, entertainment and activity for visitors of all ages! There area a whole range of sporting activities to engage with. So, whether you want to come and support, come and watch or better again come and try, there’s something for everyone!