- ASPIRE graduate employment programme
ASPIRE graduate employment programme
Cork Local Sports Partnership CLG through the support of Sport Ireland and DAF wish to invite applications from suitably qualified persons for the ASPIRE Graduate programme.
ASPIRE is a graduate employment programme that is being funded by Sport Ireland in 2018. This programme has been approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund. The aim of this programme is to enable a number of recently qualified sport and physical activity graduates to gain relevant experience working in the sports sector and to develop relevant skills and knowledge.
The successful graduate will receive an 11 month contract and will work directly for Cork Local Sports Partnership CLG. Cork Local Sports Partnership CLG are responsible for the recruitment and selection of the graduate.
The graduate must:
- Have graduated with a Master’s or Primary Degree in the area of Sport or Physical Activity between January and November 2017.
- Be currently unemployed i.e. not in current employment.
- Be available for the 11 month contract duration.
- Be eligible to work in Ireland on a full-time basis.
To apply please forward a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com or by post to:
Coordinator, Cork Sports Partnership CLG, c/o Motor Tax Office, Model Business Park, Model Farm Road, Cork.
Applications to be received no later than 5pm on Friday 26th of January.
Please note shortlisting will apply.
Cork Local Sports Partnership CLG is an equal opportunities employer.
Aspire Graduate Job Specification 2018